Monday, March 8, 2010

I WON A PRIZE






Wow I won a contest, I was so excited to see the beautiful gift from Bunny Jean, shes from bunnyjeansdecorandmore she has such wonderful things, wait till you see...Thanks Bunny for the great tea, I have already tried the fruit and the green tea one, love them both...






Notice the little hand made chocolate, she makes those and lots of other little faux desserts, they are so sweet and so real looking, I love them...and you will too....





Thank you Bunny Jean for the beautiful sugar and creamer and the cute chocolate and of course the lovely teas and the soooo thoughtful note enclosed, I always enjoy Bunnys blog, go visit her and you won't be disappointed....



People keep trying to eat my little chocolate...hee hee ...Thanks again Bunny
Phyllis

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty set, Phyllis! Congrats on your win. That chocolate does look real. I can bet I'd be someone who'd be trying to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a big old CONGRATULATIONS on this fantastic win. I just wanted to thanks ya'll for your sweet comment and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope you enjoy the ride.

    God bless and in the words of Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you girl...your done hit the MOTHERLODE once again and look at all that tea...and I would try and eat that chocolate also ggod thing its fake ha ha!! hey at least i could't gain an qunce from it...Hope you have a GREAT day my Dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria ps snow melting YAHOO!! I can now get out my driveway ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning those beautiful gifts!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your big win! What a sweet gift! Love the little chocolate... I would want to eat it too!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really does look like real chocolate! Love the cream and sugar...congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Amazing how real the chocolate confection looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, you lucky girl!! Such cute faux chocolates...I will be visiting Miss Bunny.
    Love the creamer and sugar too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning! That chocolate looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I truly appreciate what you have to say and always read every one.